In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from Liberty Mutual.
Liberty Mutual is an insurance company that sends mail with information about different insurance offers like renters, home, and auto insurance.
Here are the step to opt out of Liberty Mutual's mailers:
1. Call Liberty Mutual at 1-800-290-7933.
2. Select the option for a representative. If you don't hear an option for talking with a representative, try dialing 0.
3. When you reach the representative, say, "I would like to opt out of all marketing mail from Liberty Mutual".
4. You will need to provide your name and address to the representative.
5. The representative will complete the request, and mention you might receive mail for the next few weeks until the request is fully complete.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving Liberty Mutual's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, give Liberty Mutual another call to verify the request was completed successfully.
WikiCancel is a guide to stop junk mail, delete online accounts, and cancel subscriptions.
Check out the list below for the most articles that people are searching for on WikiCancel.
Lake Michigan Credit Union
New England Federal Credit Union
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union