In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from The Hartford.
The Hartford is an insurance company that sends mail with information about different insurance offers like renters, home, and auto insurance.
Here are the step to opt out of The Hartford's mailers:
1. Call The Hartford at 1-860-547-5000.
2. Select the option for a representative. If you don't hear an option for talking with a representative, try dialing 0.
3. When you reach the representative, say, "I would like to opt out of all marketing mail from The Hartford".
4. You will need to provide your name and address to the representative.
5. The representative will complete the request, and mention you might receive mail for the next few weeks until the request is fully complete.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving The Hartford's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, give The Hartford another call to verify the request was completed successfully.
WikiCancel is a guide to stop junk mail, delete online accounts, and cancel subscriptions.
Check out the list below for the most articles that people are searching for on WikiCancel.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
Suncoast Credit Union
San Diego County Credit Union