In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from Jeep.
Jeep is is an American automotive carmaker that sends postal mail with information about new cars and service offers.
Here are the step to opt out of Jeep's mailers:
1. Call Jeep at 1-877-426-5337.
2. Select the option for a representative. If you don't hear an option for talking with a representative, try dialing 0.
3. When you reach the representative, say, "I would like to opt out of all marketing mail from Jeep".
4. You will need to provide your name and address to the representative.
5. The representative will complete the request, and mention you might receive mail for the next few weeks until the request is fully complete.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving Jeep's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, give Jeep another call to verify the request was completed successfully.
WikiCancel is a guide to stop junk mail, delete online accounts, and cancel subscriptions.