In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from Subaru.
Subaru is is a Japanese automotive carmaker that sends postal mail with information about new cars and service offers.
Here are the step to opt out of Subaru's mailers:
1. Call Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
2. Select the option for a representative. If you don't hear an option for talking with a representative, try dialing 0.
3. When you reach the representative, say, "I would like to opt out of all marketing mail from Subaru".
4. You will need to provide your name and address to the representative.
5. The representative will complete the request, and mention you might receive mail for the next few weeks until the request is fully complete.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving Subaru's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, give Subaru another call to verify the request was completed successfully.
WikiCancel is a guide to stop junk mail, delete online accounts, and cancel subscriptions.
Check out the list below for the most articles that people are searching for on WikiCancel.
Star One Credit Union
New England Federal Credit Union