In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a financial services company that offers banks accounts, mortgages, and credit cards among other products. The company mails offers with opportunities for new accounts.
Here are the step to opt out of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union's mailers:
1. Call SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union at 1-800-462-8328.
2. Select the option for a representative. If you don't hear an option for talking with a representative, try dialing 0.
3. When you reach the representative, say, "I would like to opt out of all marketing mail from SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union".
4. You will need to provide your name and address to the representative.
5. The representative will complete the request, and mention you might receive mail for the next few weeks until the request is fully complete.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, give SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union another call to verify the request was completed successfully.
WikiCancel is a guide to stop junk mail, delete online accounts, and cancel subscriptions.
Check out the list below for the most articles that people are searching for on WikiCancel.
Alliant Credit Union
First National Bank Texas