In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from National Funding.
National Funding is a small business lender. The company mail offers with opportunities for funding.
Here are the step to opt out of National Funding's mailers:
1. Call National Funding at 1-800-294-1702.
2. Select the option for a representative. If you don't hear an option for talking with representative, try dialing 0.
3. When you reach the representative, say, "I woud like to opt out of all marketing mail from National Funding".
4. You will need to provide the name of your business and address to the representative.
5. The representative will complete the request, and mention you might receive mail for the next few weeks until the request is fully complete.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving National Funding's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month or two to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, send National Funding an email or give them a call to verify the request was completed on their end.