In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from Indeed.
Indeed is a website that provides job listings. Employers can list jobs and potential hires can search through them. Indeed sends mailers to businesses advertising their service and offering free or discounted credits to advertise on their site.
Here are the step to opt out of Indeed.com's mailers:
1. Go to Indeed's contact us page.
2. Select Employer under "What best describes you?".
3. Click Other under "What do you need help with?".
4. Click the new link that will appear after completing the two steps above.
5. On the new page, fill out the form with the required details including First Name, Last Name, Company, Email, and Country. Select "Advertise on Indeed" for the "How can we help?" question.
6. In the Description field, write "I woud like to opt out of all marketing mail from Indeed". Then write your name, company name, and addresss in the same box.
7. Click Submit.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving Indeed's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month or two to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, send Indeed an email or give them a call to verify the request was completed on their end.