In this article, we will walk through the steps to stop getting junk mail from Dell.
Dell sends physical mail with information about different promotions for products like laptops, servers, and monitors.
Here are the step to opt out of Dell's mailers:
1. Call Dell at 1-800-433-2392.
2. Select the option for a representative. If you don't hear an option for talking with representative, try dialing 0.
3. When you reach the representative, say, "I woud like to opt out of all marketing mail from Dell".
4. You will need to provide your full name and address to the representative.
5. The representative will complete the request, and mention you might receive mail for the next few weeks until the request is fully complete.
After following the steps above, you should stop receiving Dell's mailers. Sometimes companies take a month or two to process requests like these, but after that you should not receive more mail. If you are still receiving mail, send Dell an email or give them a call to verify the request was completed on their end.