What is Spotify
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs.
How To Cancel Your Spotify Subscription
If you have an active subscription to Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium, and you would like to stop the auto-renewal of the subscription, or if you would like to discontinue your participation in a free trial, you can do either on your Subscription page. This is one of your account pages on the Spotify website.
1. Go to your subscription page (you will have to login to view the page)
2. Click on the link under ‘Manage your subscription’
3. Click on “Click here to continue to the cancellation page”
4. Choose a reason and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’
5. Enter your password, and click the ‘Cancel..’ button to complete the cancellation process
There are two ways to reach your account pages. You can either choose “Your account” from the “Help” menu within the Spotify application, or you can log in to the Spotify website, then click on your username in the corner of the screen to see page links, including “Subscription”.
Once your subscription has been cancelled your subscription will continue for the time you have already paid for and run out on the next renewal date. Your account will then revert back to the free version. You are always welcome to try our paid for service again in the future.