What is Netflix
Netflix is a subscription service that streams online videos and ships DVDs to you. Cancelling your Netflix subscription service is easy.
How to Cancel Your Netflix subscription
1. Log in to Netflix, and visit the Your Account page.
2. Under Your Streaming Plan, select the Cancel Streaming Plan link.
3. Click the Cancel Streaming Plan button to cancel your streaming account.
4. To cancel your DVD plan, in the Your DVD Plan section, select the Cancel DVD Plan link.
5. To stop shipping DVDs immediately, check the Stop shipping DVDs to me as of today box.
6. Click the Cancel DVD Plan button to cancel your DVD account.
7. Your account will close at the end of your current billing period.
8. All DVDs and Blu-rays need to be returned to Netflix within 7 days of your account close to avoid charges.